Tuesday 11 September 2012

A long tweet to Nick Robinson

Dear @bbcnickrobinson, I see you’ve taken to using the word “efficiencies” for government cuts, 1/10

@bbcnickrobinson so I would like to tell you why “efficiencies” is an inaccurate term. 2/10

@bbcnickrobinson My old computer, which my university can’t afford to replace right now, 3/10

@bbcnickrobinson has just crashed 6 times in an hour, costing me a great deal of time. 4/10

@bbcnickrobinson This is just one small example of 1000s every day in universities, 5/10

@bbcnickrobinson and millions across the public sector, of how cuts cause inefficiencies. 6/10

@bbcnickrobinson Of course no proper journalist would knowingly use inaccurate terms, 7/10

@bbcnickrobinson & so now I’ve explained to you how inaccurate this term is, 8/10

@bbcnickrobinson you no longer have any good reason for using it. 9/10

@bbcnickrobinson You’re welcome. 10/10     

No comments:

Post a Comment